Friday, December 7, 2007
Misconception.
The only person you have to answer to is yourself; you make your own rules. The minute you figure that out, you're free. And since then, I've been on a living spree, sit back and envy. This crooked world has changed me. If absence makes the heart grow fonder, I'm crazy; about him. Manipulative in capturing essence of love, despite my feelings & what we're capable of. But interference of our infatuation equals no us. Withhold my heart & enabling capability to deceit, knowing my power to leave. We were intertwined, now our tactics don't relate. My mind & heart fight each other; ready to escape, not willing to withstand the pain & what I will never gain. So many chances to take you back in, but I refuse. Because I know, as the game goes on, in the end; I'll lose. Because everybody fuck up but in the end, there's no trust. And you have no reason for your actions & the "if's, and's, and but's." Confusion at it's worst because at first you didn't admit, you did what you did & no lie, you meant it. And you reminisce on our good times & when our relationship lit. & I wonder in my mind, why try so hard to take you in? When your actions repeat and you continue to mistreat. I don't understand what I did; what? Am I not good enough? Do I not deliver, if not more, what other girls do? Jus' because I don't let you smack my ass & call you boo? You're so confused, you don't know what to do. The difference between hoes & your girlfriend is unknown to you. In the end, you're indifferent in the specks of it, you don't regret shit. So, why am I stressing it? This ain't love, it's a game. Checkmate, ya done den...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment