Friday, December 7, 2007
The Difference.
I heard a white man's yes is a black maybe. We remain impatient, struggle with a 9 to 5, jail cells and hard times, we liberated? Payback is karma's cousin and I see hella repercussions. Guns, sex, and drugs right? That's entertainment for the masses. Until we're spoiled away like that bread you make. Stale, not tasty. Your flow is just hasty. I heard you employed, so it ain't very playa like.. Where's ya grills, whip and ice at? "I'm not a rapper, I just act hard" Niggas sad so I'm simply not hearing it. 'Cause there's more good women than men percentage wise. So my chances of having a husband just minimized. That's why females claim they ain't into guys and mess with other girls part-time to improvise. Improvision stopped soon as he said Hello. Cute face, 6 foot 5, chocolate brown eyes. Smooth skin like cocoa butta', a "cool brotha', Yummy, tasty, a tongue's delight... Fulfilling, soothing, a real treat despite...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment