I'ma be a lesbian by this time next year man.. I can't take this fucking aggravation. And I'm young yo! It'll only get worse and I don't think I can take it. Niggas be on some other shit.. stupid shit.. like say some slick shit, like a bitch like me did something wrong. Then wanna not say nothing else. Leave you confused, say their lil piece and dip.. leave you in the dark. They might be dead wrong!! Ruining months of shit on something they know nothing about.. come out lookin' stupid in the end. They don't give you time to explain yourself. Cause they won't even tell you what you did. So you asking them over and over until you like fuck it.. it's over, I don't even wanna know anymore. I'm so lost and confused and you actin' like a bitch.. don't wanna answer the phone when I call like 3 times. And then call me and expect me to be like HEY!! WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT DID I DO? But I'm already like fuck it so instead I say, wdf do you want? And you get confused and UGHHHH SDAIKDHDKAHDAJSDKHAD.
I'm just so sick of this stupid shit. That gets me so fucking mad. You could be ruining the best thing you ever had on some he said, she said, heresy shit. How does that make sense America???
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment