Thursday, July 3, 2008

dolo...

yo at work for the past two days, there's this retarded bitch who INSISTS she was in the "ghetto" when she jacked up her car. like she's blaming where she was at at the time for her bad driving skills. the worst part is that she wasn't even IN the fucking ghetto and I kept trying to tell her that but she's just so set on telling everybody her story... I was in the ghetto today, on wilcrest and bissinett.. the fuck? that's the ghetto to this ignorant bitch? I felt like kidnapping her and dropping her ass in the middle of 3rd ward... then she'd see the ghetto.. and this hard surviving. dumb ho.
people are so ignorant now a days, shit was really annoying me.

I want her dumb ass to bring the shit up once again tomorrow... then I'ma really have to set her ass straight. I don't care where she from or where she live.. she made it seem like the ghetto was like this terrible place. and the only reason her car got fucked up was because she was in the ghetto. huh? how stupid yo.. people got nerve.

and niggas was agreeing wit her to! her dumbass friend was like yeah that is the ghetto! she told her that her dad said that wasn't the ghetto... bitch ya dad was right! both yall stupid asses wrong. retarded fucks...........

No comments: