boring Tuesday night. work was alright.. I'm around too many whitewashed niggas. Not one white person in there but they all "act" white.. if I can say that. Nobody I can relate too atleast.
Weekend is pretty tight and I love it. Being busy is what I need to be, I hate not having anything to do.. looking for another job also, cause I still have too much time on my hands. And I can turn that time.. into money =) easy baby. If you ain't making money, it don't make sense.
uhh I hope my sister leaves soon. Not too many people know the situation but like Jasmine does.. anyways, I had to smoke a blunt yesterday I was so upset. I just need a break from her. Year break would be golden. Cause I have a feeling that if it continues like this, I'll never like her. Love her, she's my blood sister. But like? I don't fucking like her. Like if I wasn't her sister and some random friend from school, I would dislike her type shit.
But yeah, pretty much drama filled week. Trying to get this radio show off the ground quick, people pressuring me to do something with it since money could come out of it. Then I'm trying to find my craft. People my age seem to already know what they wanna do, whether it be cook, model, play ball (football and basketball) or whatever.
I have an idea of what I wanna do, of course it has to involve music but I don't know.
I could major in journalism and write for a hip-hop magazine.
I could major in fashion design and make couture clothes for young generations.
I could major in psychology and make money off of white people who don't know how to handle their children.
I could major in music management and find some rising star to manage and take to the top.
IDK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi. I stumbled upon the title of your blog post. "Every body loves me, I'm so fly." What is that from?
Post a Comment